“Realizing sustainable and competitive small and medium manufacturing industry development which have extensive foundation for the industrial development”
- Facilitating the design and adoption of supportive frameworks by coordinating institutions which support small and medium manufacturing industries development and stakeholders and monitor their effectiveness in encouraging investors.
- Facilitating export market chain, utilize opportunities for import substitution products and resolve challenges by coordinating joint efforts.
- Formulating national and international experiences by identifying problems related with the manufacturing development and expand industrial cluster development and technology and skill cluster sectors.
- Build capacities of institutions that assist the development of regional small and micro enterprises to ensure sustainability and fast growth of the sector.
Objectives of the Sector’s Development
- Ensuring fair distribution of resources by expanding small and medium manufacturing industries which lays vast foundation for heavy industries as well as facilitate the transition from agriculture led economy to industry led economy.
- Reinforcing and support the creation of supportive institutions in order to make the small and medium manufacturing industry development competitive and sustainable.